I had a dream last night. The details don’t matter, but the message does. I was reminded of some important truths.
· You’re never alone, even if you firmly believe otherwise. A battle-ready warrior is always beside you, ready to take up arms in your defense at a moment’s notice.
· There is always help where you least expect to find it. It takes whatever form is necessary at the time in order to get your attention and meet your needs.
· Your pain never goes unnoticed, even if no one in your life is aware of it.
· Music heals and realigns the most damaged of souls.
· Just because things look scary doesn’t mean they can hurt you. We hurt ourselves far more often simply by being fearful.
· You are loved. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fool.
· Listen to your highest, finest instincts and trust them to show you the right way to go. Ignore those who try to substitute worldly advice for your truth.
· Your so-called enemies are more afraid of you than you are of them. Why else would they put so much effort into frightening you? They’re cowards at heart, and they want you to feel as much fear as they do. Don’t fall for it.
· Many of those who appear not to care actually do – they just don’t know how to show it because they’re afraid of being rejected or misunderstood.
· The simplest things are by far the best life has to offer. Don’t scorn them just because they’re not fancy or popular.
· When you look without judgment or expectation, the very act of looking lights up the darkest corners.
· Sincere gratitude is never inappropriate. Express it often.
· Time has meaning only when you’re living in a body. Treat it as the valuable tool it is while you’re still able to use it.
· Emotion can be a prison, or it can be a vehicle of profound transformation. It all depends on how you choose to perceive it.
· There’s nothing wrong with being taken care of. We all need it from time to time. It’s not a sign of weakness – it’s part of being human.
· Everything in existence corresponds to a spiritual principle.
· The appearance of things is due to your own personal perception, not the nature of the things themselves. Physical eyes are incapable of showing you pure truth. That’s what your heart is for.
· If you feel overlooked and ignored, remember that you’ll always be noticed at the right times by the right people for the right reasons. There’s no need to compete for the world’s attention. It will come to you when it’s meant to.
· Beauty and comfort don’t require wealth and luxury. Whatever is beautiful and comfortable to you, no matter how simple, is your own personal luxury.